Search This Blog

Saturday 15 February 2014

October

Swap Card


Break out the glitter!  The Magnolia stamp is from Just Ink Lined and the background card is from a set of pattern card and paper that I have had for a while.  You get the same designs in plain version and an all over glittered version.

Male Birthday

A set of stamps from Tabby Kat that I have finally got round to using. 


 
 
The background paper was created by ironing screwed up waxed paper onto ordinary paper and then inking over with a dye based ink pad.

 
 
Used something new on this card - the large bubble stencil from Clarity Stamp.  Inspired by something that I saw Barbara do with the same stencil and the gelli plate.  I did not use the gelli plate, I inked the stencil and "stamped" with it to created the stencil.  All the stamps used are from Clarity except the round birthday greeting stamp.



No comments:

Post a Comment