Search This Blog

Sunday 10 May 2015

April 17th - Maria Simms Workshop

Here are my finished cards and wall hanging from the workshop that Maria ran.

First Project - Had to add a greeting of my choice when I returned home. 
 
Second Project - Played with grunge paste and gold leaf.
Made the topper and choice was ours to make a walling hanging or a card.
 
 
Project 3 - This was Maria's card (lilac) that she allowed people to take a picture of so they could finish their cards when they got home - mine in the orange one.
 

 
Project 4 - stamping and embossing in black and colouring in with spectrum noir pencils.  I don't have these pencils, however I have some metallic pencils so used  those instead.  Again, first card is hers, which we were allowed to take a picture of, so we had something to work towards when we got home.  Fortunately, I had the same stamp at home.
 

 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment